Tabs

Thursday 17 October 2013

Budget beauty must-haves

Here are a few recent makeup discoveries that have become favourites of mine. What these all have in common is that they are easy to use and none of them have a decadent price tag. Along with some bronzer, blush and eyeshadow this was all the makeup I felt the need to take on holiday with me.

Rimmel scandal eyes retro glam mascara in black. I will resist spending £20 plus on fancy mascaras for a while after using this: it's as good as anything else I've tried, including my favourite Diorshow mascara. Although it doesn't have a rose petal fragrance like the Dior!

Bourjois color boost glossy finish lipstick in peach on the beach. This is a nice balmy formula and lovely brightening peachy shade.

Collection eyebrow definer in blonde. I've mentioned this before and I use this most days now on my brows, in spite of being someone who used to shy away from eyebrow pencils. It's subtle and easy to use. Not to mention very cheap.

Maybelline dream pure BB cream in light. This is a BB cream for oily skin with SPF 15. It actually works brilliantly for my oily skin, something I never expected from a BB cream. It was great on holiday in place of my usual moisturiser and foundation and I liked it so much I've continued to use it at home.

Have you tried any of these products, or do you have any budget beauty favourites you'd recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so please do share your thoughts! x