- Preheat oven to 220 deg (210 for mine, which is a fan oven)
- I use 6-8 chicken thighs with the skin removed for this, but you can use breast, legs, wings or the whole chicken chopped up. I've concluded thighs work best though!
- Put chicken in a mixing bowl and douse liberally with white vinegar. Make sure it's all covered.
- Sprinkle tandoori masala over the chicken generously and mix around to make sure all surface area is covered.
- Spoon over about 2 tablespoons of greek/natural yoghurt and mix in.
- Place chicken pieces on a baking tray and cook in the oven for around 40 minutes or until cooked through.
The hot oven will make your chicken nice and crispy on the outside but lovely and tender on the inside. I like to serve with lemon wedges, a crispy salad and rice or chapattis. Do try - it couldn't be easier!