Tabs

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Long-term relationships volume 1

Think of all the cosmetics that come and go in a lifetime. All those bottles, pots and tubes that shuffle through our bathroom cabinets and make-up bags in an endless quest for 'the one'. That powder or potion that will finally make our beauty routine perfect.

I have found it!

Well, not quite. But I do want to share some of the products I have had the longest-term relationships with. These are a few of the things I have repurchased year after year simply because I just love them and have never found a better alternative.

1. Soap and Glory Flake Away
This is the best body scrub I have used and I love everything about it, especially how drastically better it makes the skin on my legs. I've been a fan of it for about six years. My shins are the only place I get dry skin, and the oil in this scrub provides more than enough moisture without having to use a lotion too. The dense scrub particles also do a great job of banishing any little bumps and imperfections. Hello smooth and glossy legs!


2. Benefit beauty powders
I think Dallas was the first of these I ever used about eight years ago. Coralista is my favourite ever blush and Hoola is probably my favourite bronzer. Although the cardboard box packaging is a bit annoying, these cheek colours are ones I have bought repeatedly for their amazing skin-brightening magic! At the moment I am wearing either Dallas or Sugarbomb almost every day.

3. Dior Forever
This foundation is simply the best one I've ever found for my oily skin, and I've tried a lot of foundations! I discovered this about five years ago and although I've tried various other ones in between I've never found anything to rival this little beauty. It lasts, it looks natural. For my pale face, shade 020 is best.

That's enough for now, but if you have any long-term faves that you'd recommend, please do share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so please do share your thoughts! x