Tabs

Wednesday 31 July 2013

What I Wore: Warehouse pink dress

This is a new dress I got for my Great Aunt's ninetieth birthday party, which we attended last weekend down in Kent. Unfortunately I was far too busy to think about getting a decent photo of me wearing it! But it's the kind of dress I love wearing and so I'll show you a picture of it hanging up instead. This was on sale at Warehouse, a shop where I quite often find pretty, feminine dresses perfect for special occasions. They usually have a good sale and I think this dress was down from £75 to £40. It's very well made so I think I got a bargain. What are your go-to shops for party dresses?



I'm linking up with Transatlantic Blonde's What I Wore Wednesday.

6 comments:

  1. I love the colour and what a bargain dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Some great sales on recently :)

      Delete
  2. Love the dress! Is that lace? Great that you got it for such a steal. I would have picked it up at that price too. I've recently discovered Asos and have been checking them out for dresses but I usually go in store since I can try it on. TJ Maxx is my go to brick and mortar store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) It's cotton but it has a subtle cut-out which looks a bit like lace or broderie anglaise. I'm with you about trying things on first - need to know it fits right. I also love finding good deals in TJ Maxx (or TK Maxx, as it's called in the UK) x

      Delete
  3. I love this colour. Looks especially nice with a little bit of a tan too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lovely :) This is one of my fave colours x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so please do share your thoughts! x