Tabs

Saturday 6 April 2013

Days out: Culzean Castle

It's time to renew that National Trust membership and start taking advantage of the longer, brighter days for some serious day-tripping!


Today we had a gorgeous family day out with the cousins and Granny & Papa to Culzean Castle in Ayrshire.  I can never get over the view out of the big windows in the round drawing room, looking out directly over the Firth of Clyde. Whenever I go I want to renew my wedding vows just so I can have the reception in here. It is utterly dramatic!

Click the link here for more information on Culzean.

The National Trust for Scotland are currently offering 15 months' membership for the price of 9. For a family membership this will means £65.25 for 15 months. Visit www.nts.org.uk/OFFER



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so please do share your thoughts! x