To accept the award I will do the following:
•Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers,
•Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator,
•Share 11 random facts about yourself,
•Create 11 questions for your nominees, and
•Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them
Some great blogs I've been reading recently and would like to pass on this award to are:
Family Life at Number 2
Cous Cous and Cork Wedges
In Love With the Small Things
Pretty & Small
Please check out the links and take a look at these wonderful blogs!
Now here are Kristine's questions for me:
1. Coffee or tea?
I need those 2 mugs of coffee to wake me up in the morning!
2. Bags or shoes?
I have more fancy bags than shoes so I'll say bags. I am prone to fits of handbag lust.
3. What is your biggest fear? Being squashed in big crowds. AAAAArgh!
4. What is your favourite movie?
Hmmm, probably 'Some Like it Hot'. Marilyn Monroe just totally captivated me in this film.
5. Favourite book and author? Probably 'The Adventures of Augie March' by Saul Bellow
6. Favourite item of clothing? Currently, some faded blue skinny jeans.
7. What make up item you cant live without?
Blusher. A nice bright one to make me look alive!
8. What will you buy if you only have a hundred bucks?
A gorgeous party frock.
9. What will you do if you have a million bucks?
Move into a massive house! But I'd stay here, in my favourite city :)
10. What is the biggest sacrifice you ever did for love?
This is dreadful but I can't really think of one. I suppose I've been pretty lucky in love... or maybe just selfish!!! No, nothing I've done for love has felt like a sacrifice.
11. Fame or fortune? Definitely fortune. I like my chilled-out life so fame in no way attracts me!
11 Random facts about me:
- I am a morning person. Usually.
- Back in my 'wild' twenties I was renowned for falling asleep at parties. Can't stay up late.
- I've always loved to travel. Aged 17, my best friend and I spent a summer travelling across the States from San Franciso to NYC, by Greyhound Bus :)
- Beyonce is my favourite celebrity. I love her!
- Last week I went to the cinema for the first time in 2 years. I saw The Great Gatsby and it was amaaaaaaazing!
- I love to cook but rarely follow a recipe.
- The gym is not my thing but walking is, and I'll happily walk for miles and miles.
- My favourite country to visit is Italy, and I'm always plotting to try and return there.
- Sashimi, oysters, tartare, carpaccio... raw fish and meat are the foods I enjoy most.
- I hate camping. I wish I loved it but I have done enough camping in the Scottish weather to put me off for life!
- My thirties are the best time of my life so far, which is not something the 18-year-old-me would have expected me to say ;)
Here are my questions for the bloggers I nominated:
- City or beach?
- What song or album best defines your youth?
- If you could live anywhere for one year, where would you choose?
- What superpower would you like to have?
- If you had to eat the cuisine of only one country for the next month, what would it be?
- Who is your greatest influence?
- What piece of advice would you give to the 18-year-old you?
- The colour you like to wear the most is?
- Spicy food or sweet food?
- Do you have a favourite perfume?
- Train-traveller or jet-setter?
I've really enjoyed taking part in the Liebster Award and I can't wait to read the answers of those I nominated, if you'd like to take part too! Many thanks again to Kristine for this kind gesture of blogging-friendship :) xxx